Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)

Veterans with chronic health conditions may be eligible for funding from The Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) for Exercise Physiology services.

Veterans can obtain a DVA referral from their general practitioner (GP) to assist with treating a chronic health condition.

Veterans with a Gold card can be used to claim for all conditions or a White card where the referral for treatment is for a injury or condition caused as a result of service accepted by DVA.

Further information about DVA funded allied health service can be found on the Department of Veterans affairs website.